ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Completedish Pictures

Golf GTI 1.8T
Crazy Clio said:
wheres the snow. ans i'll sort it out for you ;)

lol theres enough pics of it on here!

you coming to FCS, be nice to see that in the flesh....well metal. :approve:

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
M1TCH said:
lol theres enough pics of it on here!

you coming to FCS, be nice to see that in the flesh....well metal. :approve:

filler ;) hehe only joking.

FCS depends, It might be going back in for a Spoiler, 19s, airbags, filler cap relocations and suicide doors ;)

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
yea suicide doors.

Want the extereior done before itnerior, the interioris more complicated and expensive :( lol

Golf GTI PP Mk7
cup spoiler (badly ps'd in), 19" alloys and a black rear diffuser:

DSC01073_shopped.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Very nice mate....(Did i just say that) hummm....

Std rear lights a Vee/cup spoiler and ur sorted.

One of the nicer kitted cars on here. Prefer it to CDmullins actually, nicer kit.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
I think V6 would be 2 big and the Cup would look wrong, just a standard 172 spoiler would be perfect.

A Euro'd one...
Crazy Clio said:
Today I washed my car and took some pictures.

I just used a bucket of water, washing up liquid, then some bullsh*t spray on the tyres. Theres no waxxing etc etc

I've done 900 miles since I got it back and here at last are some pictures.

Please note i still need to wire in my new rear lights, and position new plate. I'm waiting to get all my documentation back from new reg before i can get the plates made and the rear plate mounted, so pay no attention to the pikey square window plate.

Anyway.

DSC01086.gif

DSC01085.gif

DSC01084.gif

DSC01083.gif

This picture shows the extra width.
DSC01079.gif

DSC01078.gif

DSC01077.gif

DSC01076.gif

DSC01075.gif

DSC01074.gif

DSC01073.gif

DSC01072.gif

DSC01071.gif

DSC01070.gif

DSC01068.gif

DSC01067.gif

comments.

I really like that. TBH I wasnt keen when I saw the development pics. Still not sure on the front bumper and the chrome lexus style lights are a no no. If I was you id go for some black lexus style lights. Paint the diffuser black as already suggested and go for black alloys. Maybe even paint or get the bonnet carbon skimmed through the middle section. Hell id even carbon skin the roof.

A Euro'd one...
image0103kd.jpg

Crap quality pic and the Civic is yellow but I think gold and black is a good combo.

Oh and I know the Civic isnt to everyones tastes but Im using it for illustrational purposes.

PS its my mates car and he did it all himself.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
As said, I've got new lights, just need wiring in.

Was going to havea carbon roof, boot, bonnet and the diffuser carbon skinned, then I thought carbon was so 2005, So didnt bother.

Interstinghow the front bumepr causes some controversy, it is in fact my favourite bit lol.

The car was booked in for the black diffuser, with slats still gold, but thought it would look too jap/touring car ish?

Still might get it done with a wing, but not sure which wing lol.

Please note its only about 20% completed lol

I actually quite like it :) normally i'm not a fan of modded cars, as most just look rubbish. I can see that a lot of work has gone into it though. I love the colour:approve:
I assume its just a show car though ?? or is it a daily driver ??
also, what engine is in it ?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
cat171 said:
I actually quite like it :) normally i'm not a fan of modded cars, as most just look rubbish. I can see that a lot of work has gone into it though. I love the colour:approve:
I assume its just a show car though ?? or is it a daily driver ??
also, what engine is in it ?

its not no pussy foot show car its a daily driver, parked up in a supermarket carpark etc etc.

its erm, a 1.2 8v at the moment lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Make sure if your parked up at supermarkets that ur miles away from other cars!!! Knoobs that open their doors onto ur paint!

Octavia VRS
Not bad for a modded motor but I can't believe you said you use washing up liquid on it after spending all that money getting it modded!

Range Rover, GTC, LP640
My wheels are still for sale would look great on this mate !
You would be happy if you saw them on your car !