ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Congratulations Jimbo

E90
Re: Jimbo you lucky scrote

What a nice thing for renault to do, well done Jeremy and everyone, still dont make up for the loss of his brother though, thats sad :(

lovely car though, white FTW!!

cock mobile.

Ah so the rumour was true!

Jimbo I'm jealous!! Hope to see it at a meet soon!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Amazing. Nice one Renault and JT/SW

Would be nice to have that on display at FCS 08.

Lee

BMW M2C

See, and people think Renault don't care or pay attention to the community.

You really can't fault that at all.

Congratulations Jimbo. A great way to remember your brother.:approve:

See, and people think Renault don't care or pay attention to the community.

You really can't fault that at all.

Congratulations Jimbo. A great way to remember your brother.:approve:

2nd...

Congrats Jimbo.

It was good you meet you, Steve and Will in Dieppe early last year.

M135i
Hey all, sorry i havent posted sooner, didnt have chance to post up until now.

Yes its amazing what renault have done not just for me, but it has meant alot to my family and friends.

I am trully thankful to my good friend David Lee for putting it to Renault and his close liasons between himself and Jeremy.

I cant wait to get hold of it, it should be in the next two weeks.

My brother was the most amazing person, he had time for everyone in his life. It was such a shock to us when he died. I would love to say more, but i'd probably use up the cliosport bandwidth telling you all about him.

let it be said, and one of his favoite songs....

'High Fives All Round'

Cupra
Congrats Jimbo! What a nice way to honour your brothers memory!

Nice one Renault, that was a really nice gesture.

and dave, (blackrat230) good on you for the initiative!

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Nice one Jimbo ! Good on you Dave excellent idea

I will deffo keep an eye out for this when you get it on the roads mate.

Pics up on CS once delivered !

MINI Cooper S
A touching story and a fantastic way to remember your brother by. He will probably be looking down on you with jealousy now! Enjoy the car mate.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Wow im so shocked that renault would do this.Very nice way to do something.I remember the richard burns car and i thought woe.Didnt realise they would do this for just a plain guy who lost someone dear...

Fair play

sorry I reposted this but didn't go into the personal details on my post.

It's great that that Renault has done this under the circumstances for you and the family. Hats of to Dave and Jeremy.

I am looking forward to helping the fund raising initiative

Jimbo & Steve - there are so many touching messages on here for you both (and on Renaultsport and Pistonheads and wherever else it's now ended up!).

I'm really thrilled that we could sort out the car for you. I wanted to do something special for the last one and what better idea could there have been when Dave got in touch. All credit to Dave for his effort in the first place and to Sally for her work with getting it done.

From what I've heard about Will, he would have loved the car as much as I'm sure you will.

Enjoy it !

Da

Less
Yeah I think a massive thumbs up has to go out to Renault UK for this fitting gesture. So many manufacturers out there simply wouldn't have entertained the idea!

Congrats Jimbo and fair play Jeremy, top effort from Renault! :approve:

Clio 182
Nice one Jimbo, when we met and you said you were getting an R27, you never mentioned how special to you and your family it would be!! Enjoy!

Paul.