ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Continental ContiSportContact 3..

ST
Evening,

Doing a bit of searching around on Camskill and the likes, i gather these have been discontinued as i'm in need of two for the 200 but can't seem to find them for sale ?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The 5 is much improved, I just find the wear on the 3 very poor. They seem to go very quickly. Great tyres though.

ST
I think I'll stick with the 3s as there's plenty life in the rears yet and it seems silly to me to put the better tyres on the non driving wheels over winter.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
If thats the size you need above, 215/45/17 then in CS3 its not available for us to get anymore.

As above though, you would be be fine to fit a pair of CS5's if thats what you wanted to do.

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
I think I'll stick with the 3s as there's plenty life in the rears yet and it seems silly to me to put the better tyres on the non driving wheels over winter.

If there is plenty of life I doubt you'd even notice much of a difference between 3s and 5s. No point in sticking with NLA tyres just so they match identically, especially with an improved tyre available.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Technical Hotline
Call us for information relating to technical issues, product fitments, legislation, and general product advice.
Lines are open Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 5.00pm.
Call 0844 630 001
:approve: