ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Convoy to the big chester meet from wolverhampton.sunday 11th march!!

I am heading up to the chester meet this sunday From wolverhampton.

If anyone from the surrounding area(s) is coming and fancies a convoy up there get your names down!

Was thinking of meeting at renault wolverhampton again around 9:00am and departing at 9:30am

I will start it off

1.rockers 182 (and partner)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Its a nice run from M54 j3. Head straight up A41 to Whitchurch, then follow the A41 to Chester which takes you past the Ramada Chester and the part where that meets the A55 is where Roots and Shoots is located. Convoy from Lymm would mean passing the A41 turnoff and onto A49 which would be similar distance to Lymm Services as it is to destination point. So it would be crazy days going 35 miles out of our way....Thanks for offer though.

Mart, I'm 60/40 towards going, but depends on tiredness and fuel costs and need to keep money up for MOT, tax and insurance at end of month and into April. :(

I can meet you all on A41 at a certain time if you let me know.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I would love to come along to this. But got to save up money for some things coming up. :-(

Shall we start a donny fund?;)?

plus go to bed early saturday night lol

Yeh we can meet you were ever you like along the A41! whitchurch truckstop thingy at circa 10:15am

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Shall we start a donny fund?;)?

plus go to bed early saturday night lol

Yeh we can meet you were ever you like along the A41! whitchurch truckstop thingy at circa 10:15am

Bugger off :rasp: would meet you near Market Drayton or just after Newport as no point going all way to Whitchurch and waiting. But can arrange nearer time.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]I'll be there now aswell :D will convoy too.

1. rockers 182 (and partner)
2. gti6steve
3. T21ads
4. Tom + missus
5. Mharvey
[/FONT]

Five so far anymore?

How's it looking Don must be 70/30 now;)

1. rockers 182 (and partner)
2. gti6steve
3. T21ads
4. Tom + missus
5. Mharvey

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Don if you do come make sure you find me I could do with a 5 minute chat if you get the chance;)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
^^^ a what?????
remember put car in wash select wash and hot wax then dry taaaaa daaaaa jobs done like mine last night!

Shocking...wouldnt catch me doing that ;)

What time you guys planning on getting up a41 ao I can arrange a meeting point?