ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Convoy to the big chester meet from wolverhampton.sunday 11th march!!

meeting at renault wolverhampton again around 9:00am and departing at 9:30am was the plan?

Where are you thinking donny? in that layby you was in last time? if so we should get there around 10-10:15ish.

yup detailed the car sort of today 6hrs lol
;)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Have no idea mate leaving wolves at 9 I think.I have a suprise for you!!!!

Sound....If you are doing M54 j3 then can meet you guys on a41 somewhere just past Market Drayton or near Newport....let me know. :)

Sound....If you are doing M54 j3 then can meet you guys on a41 somewhere just past Market Drayton or near Newport....let me know. :)

Yes Don we be passing over m54 jct3 and on along the a41 your choice mate where is it best for you?

1. rockers 182 (and partner)
2. gti6steve
3. T21ads
4. Tom + missus
5. Mharvey
6. Don
7. Eddyg

Just to confirm meet at wolverhampton Renault between 9 and 9:20 depart at 9:30

Meet up with Don on the A41 about 10:10am! Dons location to to be confirmed

Then onwards to the roots and shoots in chester should arrive about 10:50am
:D

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
1. rockers 182 (and partner)
2. gti6steve
3. T21ads
4. Tom + missus
5. Mharvey
6. Don
7. Eddyg

Just to confirm meet at wolverhampton Renault between 9 and 9:20 depart at 9:30

Meet up with Don on the A41 about 10:10am! Dons location to to be confirmed

Then onwards to the roots and shoots in chester should arrive about 10:50am
:D

Will be near where I met you last time for around 10. When I see bunch of Clios...I'll tag along. Any problems, can let Tom C know (if his missus is answering his texts :))

Will be near where I met you last time for around 10. When I see bunch of Clios...I'll tag along. Any problems, can let Tom C know (if his missus is answering his texts :))

Ok Don see you there plus you shall hear us coming before you see us especially with Adams exhaust lol;)