ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cool hillclimbing video, awesome noise

GTD, Lupo
Love these events just hate to see them crash. Amazing machines. Hoping to make some of the berg cup this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Inferno 182 & Saxo
GTR right into a tree. So thats a write off then due to the stupid bonnet deployment s**t, driver must have been an idiot to mess that up with all the gtr's electronic gubbins

PH1 iceburg
Wow cant remember being that mesmorised by a motorsport video for ages.

the bmw at 20 secs was tripoding on the front wheel.

Apart from goodwood do they hold any hillclimb stuff in England?

Astra SRI/ Hornet

yeah quite a few. scarborough has a hillclimb circuit thats open to the public all year round. always wanted to go there in my car. olivers mount iirc.

williams 2,seat leon
Whats that?
they have a stupid system, by if you nudge an object only slightly, be it a parked car, or oap, child etc, it fired an explosive which launches the bonnet up to meet them to give them a soft landing. on the down side doing this causes so much damage insurance companys write the cars off.

Clio 172

Yeh the MAC do part of the British Hillclimbing Championship. They do Prescott Hill, Shelsley Walsh ( Which I go to regularly because my uncle lives by the paddock) and a few othersa.
http://www.hillclimbandsprint.co.uk/
Heres some action from Shelsley Walsh

Last edited by a moderator:
  172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
at 2:40 theres a lupo we have sent our custom race manifold to for this season. Nice to see it in action :D