ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Corsa VXR

Clio 172 mk2
Ugly as f**k....don't care how fast it is either.

197 much better looking (and probably more refined too)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I like the look of it and its got 200 lb ft so it will be quicker than the clio
Did lotus do the handling on this one
Will be intresting to see how it does in evo at bedford autodrome

ian

you'd be hard pressed to tell the diff between a clio and a corsa from the back.......almost a photocopy.

clio will be made of onions and cheese. Vauxhaul from metal. Wonder which i would choose. Also, the 197 sucks as we all know.

the rear..........i,e the almost identicle profile, diffuser, lights, bumper.

i'm talking from a design point, its a copy.

R

rich[182]

Looks a little chavvy but anyone that takes one on in the mid range is gonna have to be on their game to be quite frank, £300 remap will take it into another performance league too to any Clio RS imho, especially in the rolling 30-100 scenario, 230 torque will be p*** easy to get

Astra VXR 17/05/07
Looks great to me, its the first car that has actually got me thinking about changing my 182. Up until now, i have kept a close eye on whats out there but this seems to be grabbing my attention. Me likes ...

Clio Dynamique 1.216vSLOW
corsa'a look shite imo so dull and boring and in a years time they'll look dated like the old one did after 5mins

182BG
how can you say it looks boring when it obviously stands out more then then 197 does

it does sorta look a bit OT but i still quite like it, and with those performance figures and being a turbo, it has huge potential(sp)

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
Love it fo some reason-cant wait to see one in the flesh! However looking at the new type r brochure tho i think i may b upgrading to one of them as soon as the waiting list is down especially with the 19inch alloys.