ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cosmic Grey Civic Type R

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Looks cracking AND. However I would have gone for RED callipers if I was doing it. That said, it's probably a private joke as Gally said..fingers crossed.

\

EP3 Type-R's are dirt cheap at the moment. So much car for the money, IMO.

I've just bought one and they aren't really that much car for the money. Theres F all to them, even my cup had more 'toys'! No trip computer! (but i do have a/c that I'll never use). BUT the engine and box make up for everything.
As a road car, I'm chuffed with it and glad I chopped the 172 cup in for it (although I'm getting about 65 miles to £20!?).
But as a track car, I'd much prefer a 172 (but I cba with going on track). Why oh why the JDM EP3 has an LSD and they watered down the UK EP3 by not fitting one is a bit mental. Needs one, just spins and feels light.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
all cars have + and - for them. It's still an awesome hot hatch and not too mental on juice/parts etc. I'd definitely recommend owning one, but it's individual preference. I like it for VTEC, the slick box, the reliability, the sound, the relative comfort.
I liked the 172 Cup for the bargain value, the cheap parts on here, the excellent MPG.

Some people rave about VTS's and Pug GTi's. I can't stand them. It's each to their own really, but at this level (106 GTi, CTR, 1*2, etc) there's absolutely NOTHING between them performance wise. Each are different in their own way, best way to find out which is your 'best' is to own them - they're all pretty cheap cheap now and they're fairly easy to sell on so it's doable.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
True. Ive just been offered a one owner 02 milano red with 84k on it. Mods are induction kit, kpro etc for £3500, supposed to be in really good condition, just waiting on pics. Member on the type r forum

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
prefacelift are bargains at the mo. That's why I got mine. Get an FRSU and there's your 'improved steering' boxed off. Pm me some deet's buddy! (Sorry for spamming the thread by the way!!)