ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Could someone do a Photoshop please :)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
78f5cd0c.jpg

Black wheels and roof (but not the spolier), and lowered a touch. In exchange for a big bag of maltesers.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Already got my roof booked in to be wrapped! lol, the cars not even due til the second week of october.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
How much?! I don't pay for things like that Mr Bear! (I give him loads of work)

I will ask him how much he normally charges though. I'm seeing him tomorrow hopefully as i've got a load of stuff to pick up from him. Will drop you a text. x

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Much love xx. I can sort cheap glasses/sunglasses if that helps smooth the path ;).

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
If you'd specced the Cup pack the wheels would have been anthracite and it would be slightly lower - Didn't fancy it?

I do think they look a little bulbous and naked without the rear window spoiler as well.

White with anthracite and black wheels will look great IMO :)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
If you'd specced the Cup pack the wheels would have been anthracite and it would be slightly lower - Didn't fancy it?

I do think they look a little bulbous and naked without the rear window spoiler as well.

White with anthracite and black wheels will look great IMO :)
It was a cancelled order, so no choice on spec. Although having seen one at the weekend, anthracite+white doesn't work well, at all.