ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of Nurburgring shots of my 182

Black Gold Trophy
Went to the Nurburgring for the first time over the bank holiday weekend, had a truly excellent time, it rained on most days but in the dry it was really something else.

I'll do a proper write up when I get a chance, but for the meantime here's a few of the photos I've found on the photographers sites, excuse the watermarks!

One of me driving:
4944672345_fabb23b65c_z.jpg

..and one of the mrs having a quick blast
4944672427_9cd510149b_z.jpg

And a couple of the infamous caroussel (unsure of spelling)
4945279768_03316fde6d_z.jpg

4945279712_7fbcb24711_z.jpg

200 FF Storm Grey
Looks top mate, although it would take a hell of a lot for me to let the mrs drive mine around a race track :|

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
im pretty sure i saw you this morning driving past bluewater! looked epic!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice ! I'm fairly confident behind the wheel but the thought of the 'Ring scares the living bejebus out of me !

im pretty sure i saw you this morning driving past bluewater! looked epic!

Sash ? Or was this stupid o'clock ? Not seen any other BG 182s about !

Black Gold Trophy
Nice ! I'm fairly confident behind the wheel but the thought of the 'Ring scares the living bejebus out of me !
I'm very much the same, but I just took the attitude that I would drive it just as I would any other road that I hadn't driven before and I'm so glad I did it. Go for it mate.

Quality pics! no helmet though... I thought you had to have one?
I saw very few people there wearing helmets and the staff there certainly weren't insisting on it.

Nice pictures, found some of me on the 1st website as well.

So thanks for that!! :D
Cool, when did you go and what were you driving?