ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of questions

Clio 1.2 RT (woo)
Ok got some issues... I think they might have something todo with a bad battery connection I had 2 weeks ago, where I'd turn the lights on and the battery would cut out... Anyway...

1) Foglights - back one and dash-indicator are working but front two arent. They were definatly working before the above incident. I've taken the fuse out just to test and the back and indicator doesnt work so not the fuse.

2) Sidelights - Same thing, back ones working, front....... nitto. Again, these were definatly working before.

3) Petrol - Now I know I have a heavy foot, but this is gay. I've only got a 1.2 RT and I'm only getting about 225-250 miles per tank. Can't be right surely? Also, I tried to fill up tonight and the f**king pump kept cutting out, I'm assuming this has nuffin to do with the car and was a dodgey pump??

4) Boot locking - It randomly makes a funny noise when I lock the car, like a squeaky noise. It does it bout 1/3 times...

Thats it I think.. Any advice?