ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cracked Fog Light

Clio Williams No123

On me cup.....f**k and bugger.

Any ideas about how much they cost and how easy are they are to replace, given im not mechanically minded...

Damn stones.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Cost about £45 - did one on our Megane last month - it was held in by just 1 torx screw, but its a sod getting at it under the car.

Clio Williams No123

Hmmm

Tis a good thing i know a mechanic....shall have a proper look tonight.

I presume id be better doing it myself than getting the kind people at Reno to charge me for the privilage

Renault Laguna Coupe

Independant garage is probably best if you dont want to do it yourself. I use a local one for all my mods and non-warranty repairs.

not a clio anymore

What is the outcome of that. One of my fog light needs to be changed too. Do you need to remove the plastic cover at the front of the foglight or is the unit coming from underneath/back?

Anymore info would be appreciated.

halfords do a product called instant fogger fix" they dont always have it on display though, just ask one of the staff, about £5.

MEGANE

Easy to fit just take the plastic under sheild off to get to the torx screws. But the cost is about £70.00!!!

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

yes priced one up the other day and it was about £65. you should just be able to change it by unscrewing the plastic undergaurd. then undo the torx screws behind the foglight.