ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Craig’s Supercharged Sunflower 172 Photo shoot

One of the very few cars that will make me comment on Clio media. Plenty power, boost and a silly colour. Awesome <3.

An orange one
Was a pleasure to see and follow this round the Lake District yesterday! Proper proper car!

The bangs and cracks from the exhaust produced some flames at several points. Also nice to meet you and your Dad mate. Top blokes :)

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
As Colin's comments above... great to meet you and you're Dad Craig. The Sunflower is brilliant, and such a laugh to watch when you put your foot down. Hope to see you again soon..!!

Was a pleasure to see and follow this round the Lake District yesterday! Proper proper car!

The bangs and cracks from the exhaust produced some flames at several points. Also nice to meet you and your Dad mate. Top blokes :smile:

Haven't been on the forum for months so only just seen your reply mate, was good to finally meet you & see the Vee which is perfect. Glad you liked the sunflower.

As Colin's comments above... great to meet you and you're Dad Craig. The Sunflower is brilliant, and such a laugh to watch when you put your foot down. Hope to see you again soon..!!

Was great to meet you too mate, you will see me at the next Lakes meet but I'll be in the V6 this time though seen as though it is a VEE meet lol.