ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crash at the ring..

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
I think posting pictures like that is a good idea. It serves to remind everyone that there are dangers involved, and no matter how well prepared you think you are, there's always a risk that you'll stack it.

i agree with that

MERCEDES CLS AMG
DSC00545.jpg

seen a few vx's bumped now - think the owners get a bit carried away - wanna be racing drivers.......ya know the type

Elise/VX220/R26
DSC00545.jpg

seen a few vx's bumped now - think the owners get a bit carried away - wanna be racing drivers.......ya know the type

lol :D

I agreed with MarkCup if nobody posted crash pics nobody would know that the ring is dangerous and you'd get people going into it not really being aware of the full dangers. Its one thing seeing a sign up saying its dangerous but when you've seen footage and pics of people stacking expensive cars it just puts you in the right frame of mind if you end up going there yourself.

I agreed with MarkCup if nobody posted crash pics nobody would know that the ring is dangerous and you'd get people going into it not really being aware of the full dangers. Its one thing seeing a sign up saying its dangerous but when you've seen footage and pics of people stacking expensive cars it just puts you in the right frame of mind if you end up going there yourself.

I don't think it will. People are still going to go there and go stupid, deaths and serious injouriers there are huge number. The risk of it being closed outweight the risk to some stupid idiots who try set lap records on there first trip injouring themselves as even with all the dealth quotes etc posted on the net people would end up using it as a badge of triumph they lived which being stupid driving round.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Fair enough ewan, but there is allready a large group of german liberals campaigning for its closure, although pics like that make people think twice and take more care it also backs up there calls for its closure. The last time I was there a biker came down and was having his drip inserted while god knows how many people clambered to take pics, personally taking pics at a situation like that is just wrong.

Yes loads of people take pics, but all the people that charge for pics, dont take pics of the crashed ones, call it common courtesy if you will.

Why would anyone buy pics of a crashed car?

I took a pic of that Z4 rental car and posted it on here. No one batted an eyelid!

If someones still in the car and injured then yeah i agree that its wrong, but everything else is fair game IMO

Elise/VX220/R26
well yeah theres always the minority of loons that have no self control + a fast car. Deaths and injuries arent all that high are they wheres the stats?

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
DSC00545.jpg

Are they like the drag racers, you know the type no skill involved etc.

People who have been to the ring and drove round it would follow the unwritten code of conduct. Respect really..............

VX220 Turbo
i fi went the ring i'd be happy to get around it in one piece and just to enjoy the track rather than trying to set a time.

anoyone who goes there should take a look at the costs involved if you hit anything such as armco it could be very expensive!

FF Blackgold 182
I may well go this year, not to drive round as fast as I can, but to enjoy the whole experience. Having read all the info on Ben Lovejoy's site, it puts me off of going there and ragging the car like f***. There is no way I'd want to pay for all the armco, towing fees and closure of the track etc, let alone my car! The way that a few of you are having a go about BIG jts posting that pic, anybody would think he's a papp or something!! :rolleyes: As far as I know, he ain't!! Lol. I acknowledge that there is a "code of conduct" that should be followed, but we aren't talking about people trapped in wrecked vehicles which is sick, we are talking about a black VX220 (like how many of those go to the ring) where you can't see the plates, on the back of a truck. No crime imo.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Are they like the drag racers, you know the type no skill involved etc

Wahey - Evonone is back !!!! :D

Say there Evonone - if your feeling a bit peckish today why dont you paint your c0ck yellow, bend over and tuck it behind your arse with your balls - squirt some cream around the top and you will have a nice banana split

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

Say there Evonone - if your feeling a bit peckish today why dont you paint your c0ck yellow, bend over and tuck it behind your arse with your balls - squirt some cream around the top and you will have a nice banana split

what a strange man you are

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
I may well go this year, not to drive round as fast as I can, but to enjoy the whole experience. Having read all the info on Ben Lovejoy's site, it puts me off of going there and ragging the car like f***. There is no way I'd want to pay for all the armco, towing fees and closure of the track etc, let alone my car! The way that a few of you are having a go about BIG jts posting that pic, anybody would think he's a papp or something!! :rolleyes: As far as I know, he ain't!! Lol. I acknowledge that there is a "code of conduct" that should be followed, but we aren't talking about people trapped in wrecked vehicles which is sick, we are talking about a black VX220 (like how many of those go to the ring) where you can't see the plates, on the back of a truck. No crime imo.

Again comments from a person who hasent been there and done the experience.....

Shame on you.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer

LOL...any more HP yet to mask your inadequacies round corners..?

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Brilliant !! the mum jokes are classics eh !!

That reminds me - your mum didnt eat the banana split i made her today - said it was to much for her :D

M2 Competition

Again comments from a person who hasent been there and done the experience.....

Shame on you.

And because you've been there you can put other people down? Nice.

Clio 197
we've all been there oms, except in my circumstances I was airborne over that kerb LOL

Haha, not me! :p

Alex was driving my car (bless his cotton socks). Anyway, my point is that photos of offs will always find it's way onto the tinternet. There's nowt we can do about it.