ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crash Compilation

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Jesus. That first crash in the tunnel. Wouldn't like to have been the guy to remove what ever was left of anybody from the car.

Last edited:
  Clio Hybrid / S3
Poor guy in the lorry that drives off the edge near the start! Must have been crapping himself!

1.2 y0!
cracks me how after some of the bystanders see the accidents they just want to find any way of getting past it so they can carry on their jouney! :eek:

Clio MK 4
just shows how you can be driving safely people on your side of the motorway are driving sensibly and all of a sudden its the other side which cause you to crash! wrong place at the wrong time

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I can't believe how many people just drive around the accident and carry on. I would be on the hard shoulder and out the car straight away.

Leon Cupra 300
the one at 5:45 is s**t bad. the bloke pulls out infront of the bus.. see's it crash then f***s of

That one got me too!! ~He spotted the bus cos he swerved out the way just before it nearly hit him, bus shouldn't of swerved! Bet he got fucked when the law caught up with him.

pisses me off the amount of people who waited for the crash to finnish then just forced their way through the wreckage.

Id be straight out to help

I did like the tranisit drifting. Shame he couldnt control it. Then fell out hahah