ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crash Videos

Liamm

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
I love it when everyone goes running over to flip the cars back over and get the drivers out. If people round here went to rally's they'd laugh when they saw a car go over lol

Ibiza SC
Half an hour of crashes just from this year, with actual commentary and sound rather than music.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Astra SRI/ Hornet
Reminds me of myself. Lol

100_0084-1.jpg
[/IMG]

100_0086-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It would be interesting to see photos of it just after it was crashed......;)

Astra SRI/ Hornet
It would be interesting to see photos of it just after it was crashed......;)

I've got them. Exactly like what you see there but in the middle of a field. That's a recovery yard not where they crush cars. Lol

And no tony just went through 6 flips and generally saving my life.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I remember the first time you showed me those pics Kev years ago. Still shocks me to this day!

Lionel Richie
What was the cause of the accident may I ask ?
I bet that's one you won't ever foget

300mph and hitting everything in sight at a guess! how the f**k your not dead is beyond me! a normal 172 would've only rolled once though because they're heavier ;)

Astra SRI/ Hornet
300mph and hitting everything in sight at a guess! how the f**k your not dead is beyond me! a normal 172 would've only rolled once though because they're heavier ;)

Funny thing is I know the speed I was doing along with the passenger and it wasn't the cause. It was just a strange set of circumstances and the fact I went into a ditch nose first that caused it to flip. People don't believe me but if there was speed involved I would of been dead.