ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crashd!!

clio 182 04
crashd the 182 at the weekend i never felt so sad in my life lol. crashd in to a civic vti and the civic went into a cop car lol

clio 182 04
errrr dont knw whos fault it was cops coming from oppasite way pulled in front of civic .civic braked but had knw brake light i smashed into civic civic rebounded off car parked up then went it the cop and he never had a seat belt on and smash his head on window

clio 182 04
to be honest my car just had pushd up bonnet and bumper fooked and lights cracked. you cudnt tell that the civic was a civic lol

In between cars....
was the lights broken on the civic? if they were ok you could easy prove they werent workin surely?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
you can find out if the brakelights were working, like i said on msn mate.

basically because it will be filament bulbs on the civic, if they were on the filament would be hot, and the broken light housing would have stuck to the hot bulb, this will not be present if the bulbs were not used, i.e cold.

good luck sorting it mate, keep us posted.