ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crashed V6

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
Was talking to security guard as i was leaving work this morning and he mentioned something about a silver V6 sideways into a lamp post on the wilton roundabout near the A66 in middlesbrough, just wondered if its anyones on here

14' Leon Cupra 280
i've seen a silver v6 a few times round Darlo, dont think they're a member. They took a shortcut around town and avoid me i think, thought he was clever and ended up behind, but you cant miss a v6 in ur rear view!

Focus RS
May be a little late but i know who that was, was a phase one V6 that ended up as cat D damage, guy now has blue VXR astra lol.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Glad you cleared that up tbh.

I was wondering who this area rep was then.

Focus RS
I dont know who the rep is, but ive seen a fair few clios round here.

Theres a red 172 with a big exhaust in skelton.
Theres an orange 182 with yellow callipers in boro
A blue 182 with large exhausts and cliosport.met stickers with white stripes in boro.
A phase 2 V6 in skelton.
A Phase 2 V6 in Brotton sometimes.
A williams clio in redcar with a possesed driver!
A Black 182 with with a pretty loud exhaust and on coilovers in boro

Theres a lot kickign about i think lol!

Lupo GTI
I was on the 66 this morning at about 8 - 8:20, I seen nothing.
I hardly see any other Clio's in the boro, nevermind any with stickers on :(

Focus RS
Yeah the V6 crash was a while back. i had a slightly late reply lol.
I seem to have days when i dont see any clios for ages, then cant move for them lol.

C

Cupster

Man, I have been wondering all this time! Thanks for clearing this up fella, I can sleep again now! lol :clown: