ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cs september meet place and date tbc.

Clio 2003 dci 100
Hi all Just trying to gauge interest on who would be interested in a meet , Ifeveryone. Could put there name down it would be great

Calumwidgery-dci 100 -cully(Exeter)

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I was chatting with Chip about having another meet in September, I think it'd be good to repeat the Barn Owl meet on a regular basis, e.g. The first friday of every month.

Chris.B

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GT TDi
Couldn't make the last one as my car was stuck! Deffo be up for a September meet.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Personally I think the barnowl followed by a drive over to exmouth front if the weather is good is pretty much the ideal setup.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Only problem I have with fridays is that Les sometimes works till 8pm in bridgwater so we wouldnt be there till 9pm
But im guessing if it was a saturday instead then some people will be out on the town so cant make it.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Probably easier to get in the pub carpark later on as well TBH. And even more so for getting a table at short notice for a big group (as we'll never know in advance how many etc)

Shall we do something like:

First friday of the month.

Arrive at barnowl from 8:30 onwards with a view to getting table(s) at about 9:00 once we know how many we have.

Leave at about 10:30pm to head down to exmouth if the weather is good enough, and if not then drive off to somewhere with a multistorey carpark

182 Cup
I'm in.

Also I think we need a big summer Krispy Kreme meet so it's not as cold as last time!
Need a RR day too, I wanna know my figures!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
KK meet is a good shout too, sounds ideal for summer, maybe do that mid september so there is enough time to try and round a few people up etc?

Rolling road meet would be ok too, although unless its a dyno dynamics I wont personally bother as I dont relate to the figures off others.

RS172
I'm in.

Also I think we need a big summer Krispy Kreme meet so it's not as cold as last time!
Need a RR day too, I wanna know my figures!

ive heard there is a big meet at kk this sunday but will be alsorts of cars!!

i might pop down and see whats about i think luke is going and a few others