ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cs southwest meet - 17th August - exeter

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Same, walked past someone wearing 'South West Remaps' and then a few seconds later it clicked. Turned round but you (if it was you) were long gone.

Chris.B

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GT TDi
Most probably be there!

1. Chip
2. Mike woodford
3. Lesley
4. Shifty
5. McGherkin
6. Chris.B

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I will think about this

what car are you taking chip? just that Nova does something to me :approve:

Nova is in bits at the moment mate, wont be out till next year.

We'll probably come up in the RS2 phase 2 and the Turbo phase 1.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Haha you have an unfair advantage with the turbo! Let's make it first one there buys the round!

TBH you're probably happier holding yours flat out at 150 than I am with the turbo and all that extra heat, so even if I get upto speed sooner you might still have won.

182 Cup
Yeah very true, oh I'll text a couple guys that don't come on here much n see if they're gonna come along to this meet.

CLIO 182 CUP
I'm In. All over it like a tramp on chips lol. Will be good to have a blip on my old roads mc's is always busy. Also could go exmouth 2 ?

182 Cup
Yeah hopefully the weathers like it is now, it'll be good to really open up on some good roads.
Oh Lewis is up for the meet too

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
1. Chip
2. Mike woodford
3. Lesley
4. Shifty
5. McGherkin
6. Chris.B
7. Plymcl172
8. Mosley
9. Lewis

'02 172
count me in, im just outside the area, im ivybridge but if you could keep me posted i will meet somewhere and we can get the convoy going? :)

PB Clio 172
1. Chip
2. Mike woodford
3. Lesley
4. Shifty
5. McGherkin
6. Chris.B
7. Plymcl172
8. Mosley
9. Lewis
10.ChrisThomas