ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSCC TinTops Oulton Park 6th October [Burpspeed]

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
A tiny bag of haribo (like llandow) and he'll be your best mate all day!

If you want to be my mate, i'll have two cans of Red stripe please.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
1. aucky
2. Joe
3. Jake

I'll be there at lunchtime. Dont wan to piss Burpspeed off ALL day.
PS, ÜBER HOT HOSPITALITY CHILLI?

BIGASH, Pardon my ignorance, do you compete? I generally don't have the eyelid capacity for Tony's 4.30am chat? (I just knock one out over your build/colour choice).
By the time consciousness rolls around I'm back to GC numbness.

182cup & 172 racecar
1. aucky
2. Joe
3. Jake

I'll be there at lunchtime. Dont wan to piss Burpspeed off ALL day.
PS, ÜBER HOT HOSPITALITY CHILLI?

BIGASH, Pardon my ignorance, do you compete? I generally don't have the eyelid capacity for Tony's 4.30am chat? (I just knock one out over your build/colour choice).

Late this morning.

Yes I also compete in the Tin Tops so I look forward to seeing you all at the weekend :) lol! PMSL ;)

182cup & 172 racecar
That will be fine, Race is after 2.00 anyway.

We shall be in a garage,don't know number yet, but you'll find us.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Can i ask a massive favour from anyone, Its a bit of a long shot but i have bought a bumper on eBay and its located in Ellesmere, Shropshire. Will anybody be near there/ passing through there / doesn't mind making a small detour to pick this up for me and bring it to the race?

I shall pay for your entry to the race as a thanks!

Can i ask a massive favour from anyone, Its a bit of a long shot but i have bought a bumper on eBay and its located in Ellesmere, Shropshire. Will anybody be near there/ passing through there / doesn't mind making a small detour to pick this up for me and bring it to the race?

I shall pay for your entry to the race as a thanks!

Oh hai :)

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Are people from manchester meeting up before getting there or is it every man for himself and meet up when were there?

anyone fancy a mini convoy for the sake of it?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I hope the weather's going to be better than today, it is HORSING it down down here.

Wetter than an otters pocket as they say.

See you all tomorrow, i'm off to bed as its a 3 hour drive for us.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
weather hasnt been too bad where i am, only an hours drive for me. if needs be the cliosport umbrella will come out!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I am not 100% sure if I can come I want to so do bad but now it's sunny its going to be hard to leave work;(

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Im going to give the car a quick scrub (if i can be arsed) and set off around half 11 so should be there for half 12 ish

182cup & 172 racecar
Been up an hour so far and on route to Oulton, that's dedication to the Burpspeed guys!

Okay okay, thanks Nick, we do really appreciate your dedication. Don't forget we are a team, that means everybody concerned.

Shame your jumping ship next year though. :(

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
It was great to meet everyone yesterday. A good result, well done to all the team. I'll have to get over to Llandow for one of the track days next year.

182cup & 172 racecar
It was great to meet everyone yesterday. A good result, well done to all the team. I'll have to get over to Llandow for one of the track days next year.

Mark, were you the Marshall that was talking to us on the pit wall during the race, glasses. If so, you should have said who you were.