ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS 2012 - Official Yorkshire Convoy - Saturday 4th August

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Right guys, this is the official convoy for CSS.

Plan is to meet at Woodall Services southbound at 8am, we want to set off ASAP, 8:15 at the latest.

We will stop at Leicester Forest East services and join the East Midlands lot, this will be around 9:00-9:15.

We will then leave LFE for 9:30 to arrive at CSS in time for the 10:30am opening :)

Get your names down here:

1) Mike
2)
3)

Would you mind putting a link to the directions on google maps :)Just the services to services directions, then I can work my route from doncaster into it :) because I don't have a clue where woodall services are and I'm on my sh*iberry :L lolMuch appreciated in advance :)

Would you mind putting a link to the directions on google maps :)Just the services to services directions, then I can work my route from doncaster into it :) because I don't have a clue where woodall services are and I'm on my sh*iberry :L lolMuch appreciated in advance :)

From your house, go onto the A1, then M18, then M1 South, it's about 10mins down the M1.

1) Mike
2) Greg
3) Josh
4) John
5) Caekii + 1
6) spinksy92 (+2 in same car)
7) Tomo T

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a few of us going from Lincoln - me and James and I think Batesey

We'll probably drive over together - either to woodall or LFE and meet up with you lot :D

LY 182
Just over 1week now :D
gonna give the car a detail this weekend :) even though it will pitted again by the time we get there haha

R26/200 Raider
I think some of us from the North East are hoping to meet up with you lads at Woodall services also.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I think some of us from the North East are hoping to meet up with you lads at Woodall services also.

Yep, Sam has told me about that :)

1) Mike
2) Greg
3) Josh
4) John
5) Caekii + 1
6) spinksy92 (+2 in same car)
7) Tomo T
8) Claire
9) iPods

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
1) Mike
2) Greg
3) Josh
4) Caekii + 1
5) spinksy92 (+2 in same car)
6) Tomo T
7) Claire
8) iPods

Took my name off the list. I'm still attending but need to set off later.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
This is tomorrow guys!

If you get to woodall a tad late, and we aren't there, then head down to LFE services and meet us there, I say this as I want to set off prompt from woodall!