ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup Turinis en route... help me with what colour to refurb them on my 172 berg?

PH2 RS172
got some on the way as my wheels arent cutting it... but i need to pick a colour for next week to have them blown over with. obviously silver, anthracite or even black as they need a refurb anyway. any pics of silvers bergs/nimbus etc with some on would be helpful for all you whores out there lol. ive used the search but need opinions - heres a pic of it atm. im also going to turn the bullets back silver btw and i need to hit the headlights with some cutting agent again. cheers!

20130514_142037_zps738a42c8.gif

PH2 RS172
yeah ive had a gander at that thread mate theres some minters in there. silver seems to be the in colour now as opposed to anthracite. ive been trying to find a decent quality pic of an rsc with turinis a shade inbetween black and anthracite yet i cant find one yet unless im going blind lol. i think darker colours look more 'performance' orientated especially with a set of painted calipers yet silver is uno for a clean look..... ahhhh choices lol. if i went darker shade id prob go red calipers with silver bullets as mentioned

yeah ive had a gander at that thread mate theres some minters in there. silver seems to be the in colour now as opposed to anthracite. ive been trying to find a decent quality pic of an rsc with turinis a shade inbetween black and anthracite yet i cant find one yet unless im going blind lol. i think darker colours look more 'performance' orientated especially with a set of painted calipers yet silver is uno for a clean look..... ahhhh choices lol. if i went darker shade id prob go red calipers with silver bullets as mentioned

Mine is Nissan structural grey, dark the anthracite but not black

Look great when cleaned and polished

sa7u2ahe.jpg

172 Cup
What's wrong with the wheels on there? I rather like them.

Get a nice chrome pale pink on the Turinis if you do get them, will go great with iceberg.

ph2 172
I've just given my silver TD's a quick coat of anthracite but not a too dark shade and it really has brought the colour of the car out. I had a set of black f1's on whilst doing them and although they looked good I'm pleased I went for the colour I did. Will try and get a decent pik of it at the weekend and post up.

PH2 RS172
w33 are they cup turinis? that colour is great. scarble - nothing wrong with my wheels i agree but theyre a bit halfway house between 'naaahh' and turinis so im opting for the real deal for what itll cost as i can peel the tyres off them and sell the wheels off seperate and claw some back. oh and plus itll keep me entertained and quiet for a weekend at least :p

172 Cup
I actually think they look really nice. I don't know if they're particularly good as wheels but they look nice.

172 cup
Although not turinis I had anthracite wheels on my old iceberg, think it is the best colour wheel to have on an iceberg really contasts the silver

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
got some on the way as my wheels arent cutting it... but i need to pick a colour for next week to have them blown over with. obviously silver, anthracite or even black as they need a refurb anyway. any pics of silvers bergs/nimbus etc with some on would be helpful for all you whores out there lol. ive used the search but need opinions - heres a pic of it atm. im also going to turn the bullets back silver btw and i need to hit the headlights with some cutting agent again. cheers!

20130514_142037_zps738a42c8.gif

Think these wheels look great..

PH2 RS172
w33 and eikoorb... damn you two lol. w33 ive looked up that nissan colour at work on our paint mixer and its spot on if i go dark. the silver does look great on the one above though aswell. then theres the positive comments about the wheels that i already have....argh....:S

PH2 RS172
well ive got them on....

20130531_192833_zpsf7c840d0.gif

theyre going in tomorrow... need to decide asap!

btw ive given up trying to keep the cat off it lol

PH2 RS172
cheers dude. ive told my paint guy to do them in silver. he said gunmetal or anthracite would look ok but ive said ill stay safe and stick with my usual hyper silver. cant be bothered payin for the job twice if i dont like the outcome lol and at the end of the day it does look cleaner. :)