ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Current Set-Up. What You Think!?

Last edited:
  Fiat Bravo Active TJet
I'm sure that you'd be able to get 2 to do the same job as the three that you have.

Polo + Micra
i used to kill my stock battery with just 1 1000w amp

all was good after i fitted a yellow top

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
wouldnt have gone for the infinity speakers, Would have gone for a 2 channel amp and a set of Diamonds or Rainbows or DLS up front and amped them, then spent the chaneg on Sound deadening.

Any pics? What enclosure have you got the Subs in?

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Do the Kappas at the front have a perfect fit? I was told 13cm fitted at the front?

clio 172 exclusive n
hope your car has a good alarm and its parked safe mate thats quite a bit of money to be driving about with

i got a sound system robbed when i went out one evening i came back to find some pikey had cut the rubber round my old fiestas window and took everything!!! even scratched my car which i think annoyed me more , mustv been with the sub box , he left the window in perfect condition leaning against my car , showed me how easy it is for your pride and joy to get nicked within a few mins i lost 100s of pounds and got my car damaged

watch out for them pikey tea leaves mate

Yeah my normal car battery was dead soon after trying to run it all.

I can also run it without the car being on, which is also why!

Infinity speakers aren't as good as diamond... but they where the first things I bought, so im keeping till upgrade.

Yes the infinity speakers should've been 13cm, but was in my Polo before. So i converted the speaker holes to 17cm.

I have a viper alarm, that gives me a txt if my cars under attack! Very loud alarm aswell.

Everything answered I think?