ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

custom interior

182 S
Would anyone be interested in getting a custom interior? just seats for now. If theres a fair few of you then i willl sort something out at very good prices. i can get any fabric in pretty much any colour

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Sounds interesting, but i suppose it would only be of use to local people.

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
I would be intrested in this as my seats are looking abit rough nower days and could do with being re-trimmed.

182 S
Ok well I'll star a list to get a number and ask for a quote. If u could put which seats , colour and fabric then I'll see what I can do. This list won't mean it's deffinetly happening. It's just so I can get a quote for us :)

1. Adam 182 - front and back black leather with red stitching

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
So could i have just the front standard sport seats in leather with the renault sport in a dark red colour?

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
2. Steve - Front seats in full leather with dark red stitching.

When will you find out some prices?

182 S
see if i can get about 4... 5 people interested then ill find out. if i cant get enough then ill just see for us 2 :) will still be a really good deal.

1.4 16v soon 2 be 172 rep
Black leather seats front and back with red renault sport writing on front ones?

145db Euro'd clio
would want black leather with white stitching and clio/renault sport stitched in white. or black cloth/suede if its cheaper?

145db Euro'd clio
cloth then! lol. if its cheaper for a retrim of two fronts and rear bench than buying a cup interior then i'll do it!

DB.

BMW 440i
I would be interested in the price of having my two Recaro's retrimmed in black quilted leather with the Recaro logo being retained in Silver, rather than Red.

Local as you know. :)

Would also like some examples of quality/reputation from the company etc. :)

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
plush in leicester mate is the best quality you will get and localish.
have a look at there website, plush automotive

182 S
Well the guy is the best. Just finished working on the new mclaren! Done work for rolls royce, BMW and Aston martin. Ill be getting all the materials myself at trade prices.

That's 5 of us now so I will get some prices sorted :)

182 S
Just spoke to the guy. Gonna have a look at my interior either Sunday or Monday and can give us a quote for everything. He's gonna make a copy of the seat patterns that way if any1 wants some in the future can get u a quote straight away and start working on them before your seats actually get to him :)

DB.

BMW 440i
Guessing that would mean my Recaro's would be different then!

Im sure i got a quote of a couple of hundred for two buckets before from a reputable trimmer, ill have to have a look on my old computer!

182 S
Guessing that would mean my Recaro's would be different then!

Im sure i got a quote of a couple of hundred for two buckets before from a reputable trimmer, ill have to have a look on my old computer!

Can still do them mate. Just can't order in advance that's all