ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

custom made air relocation

laguna coupe
had this custom made and plus fitted my oil catch tank seems to sound a lot louder and pull better

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

My 172 engine was restricted to f**k with two 90deg bends the same as that :(

Was like a new car when I took it off and ran an airbox straight off the throttle body instead!

Looks good though!

laguna coupe
Looks nice, to many bends though.

it has the same amount of bends as a standard air box if u think about it. cause air comes in from the side up the round into the engine plus its directly infront of the rushing air in to the engine so its gets direct cold air

ibiza cupra
is it a standard sized cone filter you have on the end of it (like a piper cross one) as i was thinking of doing this exact same thing but was unsure as to wether it would fit in front of the battery or not.

172 ph-quick
what is that small pipe not connected to anything coming off the samco elbow?
connection for the breather pipe although not needed due to the oil catch tank. however im hoping its been blocked off otherwise thats some nice unfiltered air going in there.

M8 u should repaint or engine cover and add new decals 2.0 and 16v...:rasp:
about the air induction i think thats good configuration but i prefer cda type something like bmc or itg.;)

Meg 230 R26 F1
Is it possible to get a close up pic of how the oil catch tank is secured in place?

and could you tell me which pipe connects to each connection on the tank...i.e where the pipes come from and where they go?

cheers