ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cyberpunk 2077

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Finished my first playthrough last night. I was disappointed with the main quest line. Very short and not at all engaging. I might piss about murdering some folk for a while but I have no desire to play through again with the other 2 character backgrounds. Honestly it's been a big disappointment, to see that I've put 72 hours into it compared to 43 on biomutant before and not had anywhere near as much fun is saddening.
How do I get my witcher upgrade?
You got the PS4 disk?
I just put mine in to the PS5 and the free upgrade option appeared.

(Or Xbox equivalent?)

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I thought it didn't even run on the PS4 and everyone got refunded?
We're talking the Witcher. Which after searching how to eject a disc I've now got the ps5 version downloading.
I love how Sony decided that adorning the ps5 with lights you cannot turn off was more helpful than being able to actually see the only physical buttons on the whole bloody machine!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone watched the anime series on netflix?

Its really good, if you're a fan of the game i'd highly recommend it.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Yea it was good. There was a small sub-plot in the game related to the series wasn't there?

Marketing campaign for Phantom Liberty kicks off next month, just seen the 7900XT cards have dropped to £750, very tempting.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Put about 20 hours into this game now and actually starting to get really into, glad I made the purchase. Not quite my favourite game of PS5 so far, but it's definitely up there at the moment.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Bought it about a year ago and it’s sat collecting dust. This update should give me the motivation to finally start it

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
I'm looking forward to Phantom Liberty, but I want to get a new graphics card that can hack Ray Tracing, it seems like the visuals in the game deserve it.

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
This is sort of my thinking.
I’ve played the game already at launch, so while there will be fewer bugs, it’s not going to be much different aesthetically, rather save it for when I’ve upgraded.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
I got into it several months after launch, all the bugs had been fixed and it was a decent game to play.

It must have sucked dick if you tried to buy it on PS4 or something, obsolete hardware was never going to play it.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Got this on a mega discount before and did enjoy it actually, although it ended just a I was getting into it... I'll definitely cop this expansion at some point.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Sounds like a big update . Not sure about the stamina linking to shooting though
It's fine, you don't notice it to be honest, not when you're level 50. I'm going to start it again this afternoon, because CDPR have suggested people start the game again. I actually agree with them on that, because it will make the game far more enjoyable from the get go with the game being totally different compared to release.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
I'm just finished with the first few scenes. Done the training tutorials, saved the girl in the bath gone back home for the first time.

2 hours in.

Should I install Update 2.0? Does it change the story line at all?

1695379335291.png

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
This is the first proper game I've run on this computer, s**t my pants when it first loaded and I ran the graphics benchmark as the computer died, no screens even on reboot.

Turned out one of the two power connectors on my RTX3090 wasn't properly plugged in 🤦‍♂️

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
This is the first proper game I've run on this computer, s**t my pants when it first loaded and I ran the graphics benchmark as the computer died, no screens even on reboot.

Turned out one of the two power connectors on my RTX3090 wasn't properly plugged in 🤦‍♂️

I'm actually jealous of you getting to play the game for the first time in its current state.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Is the 2.0 update free? I bought the game while back and still not yet played it. What is the new update all about? I have seen the trailer from the previous posts

Beauvais Motorsport

ClioSport Club Member
Whats the best way of having decent (current) guns? Ive picked up or found them as I dont see the point in buying them since you stumble across better ones all the time.