ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dacia LSD

Desmoben1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 ph2
Hi,
I see on flea-bay that there are these Russian made Dacia LSD’s for sale at humble money which they say will fit a 1*2.

Has anybody any experience with them?
Anybody running them in there cars presently?
Don’t fancy blowing the sort of money of a Quaife.

Would really appreciate advise from someone who has actual 1st hand experience.
In other words, if you have no experience and just want to post your thoughts .... with the greatest of respect please don’t.

Thanks,

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
I like the optimism this company have even advertising it in the first place.

Because the first thing that every owner of a low-spec, budget hatchback thinks is: "You know this car could really do with an limited slip diff"

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
Well, if I could stick a 2nd hand Dacia LSD in mine for 2-300, I’d consider it just for the fun factor. At the price of a Quaife, i’d never buy one for road use.

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
I just had a quick google looking for replacement Dacia duster LSD’s and the part search shows the fit RS Clio 3’s, not RS Clio 2’s

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
Seems that way. £279 Euro from the geezer on Facebook or else £361 for a standard replacement item from the first parts site that came up. Don’t know how yer mans is cheaper, unless they’re just recon’d oem items from a scrappy or something.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Who cares, less than 300 notes for a LSD is excellent.

Something for 197 owners to finally crow about, same item fit the 200??

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Hi,
I see on flea-bay that there are these Russian made Dacia LSD’s for sale at humble money which they say will fit a 1*2.

Has anybody any experience with them?
Anybody running them in there cars presently?
Don’t fancy blowing the sort of money of a Quaife.

Would really appreciate advise from someone who has actual 1st hand experience.
In other words, if you have no experience and just want to post your thoughts .... with the greatest of respect please don’t.

Thanks,

You can’t tell me what to do!