ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dash lights thanks to jaffa182

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Glad ur happy with them mate! If anybody else wants this doin just drop me a PM.

Jaff

172 & RSi
I've Pmed you before fella but you never got back to me, I'm only half an hour away too. £50 all in?

Am usually pretty good at getting back to ppl sorry pal. Yeah i can do the clocks for £50 which includes parts, labour and speacial delivery post back to yourself.

PM me if you still want it doing.

Can you do whole dash conversion? How much, how long to do etc?

Yeah i can do the whole lot if needed. £50 for jus the speedo or £100 for the full lot. If you bring the car to me i can have it done same day but if you can't travel you can send them to me and the turn around is usually same day but there is quite alot off ppl asking for it now lol.

Jaff

ITB BG 182
Yea i tried to arrange with you about coming up for a day but i fucked myself an lost some thing called a license

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Old bump is why.

Similar to this:
DSC00032.gif