ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DCi @ 17

Nimbus 197
all I know is when I had a 1.2 all those years ago I could never catch a 1.5dci if it was a rolling start. What the diesels cost you to purchase over the petrols they save you in fuel consumption.......

pity they are boring to drive with no pedal sensitivity (all diesels are the same) and have a heavy lump up front making handling not as delicate. Sound like tractors too.

Saying the above, they are still the better buy.

dCi 80 tractor
How far in miles are you searching? you tried PH, ebay? Lol that car is awful looks like the owner liked going to halfords.

DCi 100
How far in miles are you searching? you tried PH, ebay? Lol that car is awful looks like the owner liked going to halfords.

About 40 mate, don't want to be travelling to the other end of the country tbh. Only on autotrader atm, will check PH, not too keen on eBay tbh..