ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

De wiper help?

^ or.. If you could not, that would be great!

there is a guide on here but i failed with that... also there's a tool which apparently you can use... but i bought it and it didnt work out too well.

failing that, hacksaw!

Ph2 Meg 225
Remove the lining in the boot which is held on with one screw and a dozen poper clips, on your wiper blade there should be a cover with a nut behind it which will remove the wiper but will need a good tug.

On the inside the motor will be held on by either three bolts or torx screws. (Can't quite remember), disconnect the motor which is just plugged in and some brute force is needed to remove it as its Abit like a ball joint so I would suggest getting someone to hold the tailgate while you pull.

Once off, get a bling grommet and fill the hole, the size needed is 13mm iirc which you can get from halfords for 60p

hope this helps. :)

Renault 5 GT Turbo
If you do go ahead with this, let me know I will happily buy your old wiper & motor from you as I regret removing mine :(

172 Rep
i have the motor but one of the legs has snapped, and i pretty much hack sawed the wiper off ? :/ your call fella !