ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*deal on Road Angel 2’s*

Ive noticed a few of you Cliosport guys buying Road Angel 2s:

I can get anyone a Road Angel 2 for £395 inc vat, next day delivery if ordered before 1pm and £15 off your next trackday(thats on top of the cliosport discount for trackdays!)

If anyones interested just give me a call on 07800 738 413 or email mailto:team@easytrack.co.uk">team@easytrack.co.uk

Francesca - easytrack

:D

Just to let you know there is brand new Road Angel 2 on ebay that are going for 200-300 and there brand new and in a sealed boxes?

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 25 January 2005

Any deals on Origins?
Origin B2?....£409.54, no deals for trackdays on this one though.

Cliosport members only at this price.

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

what about the radar plug in for the B2...how much are they now theyve been released ?

Are you a registered reseller?

You need to be one to be able to offer customers the full warentee on B2 atleast, not 100% sure about RA.

Also know there is one company that you sign an agreement not to sell the units under a certain price.

Best find out how much Has does them for mate, see if you can compete

307 diesel & 1.2 TCE Clio

Quote: Originally posted by Merc on 25 January 2005

What accessories are you after?

Im after the 5m aerial and possibly the laser module for the number plate.

Any idea on Prices?

I got a good deal. I only paid £200 for my roadangel 2 on the first day of its launch, so i was well chuffed.

[Edited by Antz182 on 25 January 2005 at 6:25pm]

Quote: Originally posted by Antz182 on 25 January 2005

I got a good deal. I only paid £200 for my roadangel 2 on the first day of its launch, so i was well chuffed.

[Edited by Antz182 on 25 January 2005 at 6:25pm]
were did you get that ??

Halfords, i was staff at the time, and we all had the option to get one at a special introductary price.

Quote: Originally posted by Antz182 on 25 January 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Merc on 25 January 2005

What accessories are you after?
Im after the 5m aerial and possibly the laser module for the number plate.

Any idea on Prices?

Ill let you know