ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Dec 5, 2015] SE pre xmas meet for drivers 8PM (Beefeater)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,oDkaj8jU9WmcRRduvMKUrE2rxVl5OT60lYPeSoSv7m-G_FEuT6JXKG1aNxhp5xClkMFMXspIfV-Lrg6zLjhWIrJCK_AG32vSUANeaaXkAwHd2q8IW6iZwTXB9B47xQ88LiysRwOi11JUSFSn3GuHirRC7GvDM0ByhJBVWDtjdywNskT7JTH2fD7JDU6znXuOqcTlMh3fSI0

Found this Beefeater the other night loads of parking and central for Essex and Kent for those driving. Thinking of Saturday 5th December 2015 at about 7ish. Constructive comments welcome.

smith200

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
Well up for this :grinning: changed to the 5th of December as you asked bud

Clio 200t
I'd be all over this but my dads birthday dinner same day and all the family are down. If date changes tag me in though!! Sorry :(

Not sure i can do this one, meant to be going upto Essex to collect a passenger side wing as mine is fubar.

that said if im on way back around that time i'll pop by

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Make this festive season one to remember and enjoy three courses from our festive menu for just £18.99*. Available 1st – 30th December, excluding Christmas Day and Boxing Day. See www.beefeatergrill.co.uk for
One table booked for 6 @ 8pm not sure how busy it gets at that time:)

Smurf R26R 450bhp
How many people defiantly going ? Just thinking as may be worth booking tables like Ian

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
See how many people turn up first, Mat, i still aim to be here at 7 with Suzanne, theñ its you, Scott and Rafmatt, i dont think seating will be a problem :)

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Spoke to Scott lunchtime we both have things to do Saturday, me my daughter coming home with my Grandson, so we decided to meet up another time in the near future. :)

smith200

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
As Ian said unfortunately for certain reasons we cannot make this meet now and we rearrange one in the near future apologies for messing anyone about

Status
Not open for further replies.