ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decal from the shifter of windshield of clio rs ph1

Clio sport 2.0 16v 172ph1
Hi, im looking for this decal fo the windshield of the clio RS ph1, i cant find it in Argentina, do u have the measures of the decal?? or a picture very clear or something did it in coreldraw? Will be great for me!
And also im trying to find the decal "Renault A choisi Elf" it comes with the car in 2001.

thx
Demi

Here the pictures!

dsc043492.jpg

dsc04492p.jpg

rae.jpg

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
The windsreen one is part of a sticker pack you can get from Renault, pretty cheap too, has all the airbag and warning stickers.

The windsreen one is part of a sticker pack you can get from Renault, pretty cheap too, has all the airbag and warning stickers.

No, the decal of the gears it no come with the package of the decal, ask your local seller i couldnt find it, if you can ask for me would be great for me, bevcause a checked the renault parts and it comes with other number piece, but in Argentina they dont sell the decal, thats te problem.

IF u can help me i aprecciate the movement!!!

Thx
Demi

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
It did with mine, if I can find the remains of the pack I can show you.

ETIQUETA VELOC
Referencia : 6000073663
that´s the number from the decal!!
if you know something would be help me!!
thx guys!