ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

december pboro meet

nimbus r27
12ish mate meet at tesco hampton in peterborough! would be awesome if you can come mate!
pres dont let the side down im looking forward to seeing the suprise lol

SQ5
12ish mate meet at tesco hampton in peterborough! would be awesome if you can come mate!
pres dont let the side down im looking forward to seeing the suprise lol

Hoping to be able to bring the SC one, if it lasts more than a week this time :(

Whats up with car Pres?

Discounted 1*2 parts
oh yeah how u finding the 200?

Going well mate absolutely love it, everything is so much much better than 1*2's

not sure ill 100% be there now :( , hope so

Hope you can make it dean would be good to see your motor ;) fingers crossed the boys can get it sorted for you :)

So were and what time is this happening? My car comes back Saturday :D

Hopefully see you and the SC clio there mate!!

nimbus r27
haha jonny is a ledge doing that to his mums golf! as long as there well behaved impey lol!
no worries dave hopefully you can make it, will be good to see ya!
theres a few on 197.net coming too

53 Clio 172
MUMS GOLF! thats a renault 'dashund' which was a limited edition in 2002

Some peoples car knowledge pfft...:approve:

53 Clio 172
heads up, how many of you are actually going to wash their car before sunday? Will I be the only filthy b**ch there?

GW 200T
Has any body that is going got a standard CD HU out of a dynamic or expression that i can buy off them must have code tho??

b/g 182, meg tourer
i will be with there for sure and luke (jabbalad) will be coming along in the cup too :) im not cleaning mine.