ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decent roads?

Clio 172, Pug 106
Something id love to do next year!
So many fantastic roads in france and italy etc!!

Everytime i see a euro roadtrip thread on here it makes me want to do it more and more

I'm fortunate enough to have spent a lot of time on roads like those. Some of my best experiences have been in Southern Germany, and Austria. Also Denmark and Sweden.

Some breathtaking scenery. The kind of stuff you normally see in videos. lol :)

I can imagine. Granted there are some good driving roads here in the UK but some of the footage in the video makes a more compelling case to get out to the continent than some ribbon of cold, wet, foggy, sheep blighted Tarmac in Wales or Scotland.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Fantastic that.

I did 2.5k round France this summer and was one of the best things I have done. Saw fantastic things like Millau viaduct and ate very nice food.

Hoping to do the other side next summer and incorparate the ring hopefully.

Need to get sorted with a go pro for next time. What will he have edited that together with, the go pro app or something fancier?