ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decent wax for a Ford Transit

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
JD & Gally run the detailing equivalent of the 'special engine tool lies' that apparently exists on CS.

What's essential that you need/must avoid changes depending on who has paid them this week :dapprove:
We try to pass on some knowledge and what thanks do we get?

I'm trying to save people money! They buy shite and then realise there are better products out there. Costing them twice.

:eek:

Can I use this FK shiz on the glass? Got some Sonus glass polish. Buff the windows up and then wax them? I'm guessing definitely NOT the windscreen?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
If you want, a lot of people use wax on their glass, I used to.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I have water spots ingrained in my rear 1/4 glass, it's sort of like a black border around the glass, very annoying.

If I did a glass out respray i'd replace them, very annoying.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It's hard to explain mate, it's like it's water spots under the glass in the black part of it, I should grab a couple of pictures actually, think it's just the age of them.

You can see a little here..

SAM_0248.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Those badges are older than me ffs and that was when I first picked the car up.

They also don't make those badges anymore. :(

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks mate, i'll try it out, the glass was getting done with prime anyway. :)