ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decent wax for a Ford Transit

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks to have the same colour and the same aerodynamic properties as Roy's Shed.

I dug out my detailing box yesterday. I need some new things to play with. Found some 'P21S' I think, something like that. Blue lid. Never used it! Lol.

I'm going to buy some of that muc-off because the bottles are cool. Some clay too.

And.. 'Custom Wheel Cleaner - AutoGlym' and 'Last Touch Quick Detailing - Megauirs' used both of these recently and they seem good to me.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
P21's is very well regarded Revels, it's changed to R222 now and it's known as a summer wax. Ie it'll last 2 days if the weather is crap.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I detailed my new door striker plates the other night, 2 of many many new parts. Was sitting doing nothing thought i'd give them a clean up. :eek: Autosol, prime strong, aquartz reload. :eek:

Revels, are there any half-decent pics of your charver bucket floating about yet, or are you being a massive bender and waiting until you've buffed it all up?

Revels, are there any half-decent pics of your charver bucket floating about yet, or are you being a massive bender and waiting until you've buffed it all up?

I buffed it all up last week. Just not taken any pics. I'm awaiting a good location. That and coilovers.

I'm banned from eBay :(

I'll stick it on here. Suggested selling price?

Circa £20. 99p starting price and "make sure" it goes for circa £20. Or shove it on DW.

Blimey, you can talk!

Further evidence to support RG55. :eek:

Truth, youth.

Cool. Please don't deck it into the weeds :(

Oh and if you fit a tow eye or ANY scene stickers, I'm gonna firebomb the mansion.

Blimey, you can talk!

s**t - you be chattin' it bro, so get out from up on in ma face y09

The first set of pics I put up were taken on a soaking muddy lane on the way home. The second set were taken with the car was covered in s**t with black front wheels.

s**t - you be chattin' it bro, so get out from up on in ma face y09

The first set of pics I put up were taken on a soaking muddy lane on the way home. The second set were taken with the car was covered in s**t with black front wheels.

I love the fact that you've put an apostrophe after "chattin" in a sentence designed to be read as a chav...

I know there's another snow foam thread a bit further down but entertain me.

Is it best to spray onto a dry car, or do you gays wet the shed first, and then foam it? Anything to minimise my workload you see. I figure that once the heap is all sealed up, I may sometimes get away with JUST foaming it, especially in the summer.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I know there's another snow foam thread a bit further down but entertain me.

Is it best to spray onto a dry car, or do you gays wet the shed first, and then foam it? Anything to minimise my workload you see. I figure that once the heap is all sealed up, I may sometimes get away with JUST foaming it, especially in the summer.
Picking the correct snowfoam is key mate, anything crap will strip wax or affect it's beading big time.

Always rinse the car, get all the crap off it then foam, also you want the foam to drag the crap down the car, encapsulated in the foam so a wet surface is best.

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/safe-washing-and-drying.html Good read.
I don't mind. Your misses is going to receive a surprise from me this afternoon so ner.
Oh dear, should one brace one's self?f?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Phew! The amount of sample that people send me, she thinks i've paid for all of them. Ah she's sweet, she lolled at the last one you sent! Eventually!

M2 Competition
Its white, and its a car for driving. Id wash it with a bucket and mitt, then do agp, srp.

Bet it will look exactly the same!

I bought Valet Pro - PH Neutral Snow Foam. I suppose that's wrong as well?

Oh hai Peps you big hunk of man sex :eek: It's not really about how it looks. It's more about being easy to wash, and not very often.

JD & Gally run the detailing equivalent of the 'special engine tool lies' that apparently exists on CS.

What's essential that you need/must avoid changes depending on who has paid them this week :dapprove:

Fap off Action Man ;) Been a while Peps mate, where have you been lurking?

Let me check my bank balance and I'll get back to you Roy...