ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Deleting texts iOS5

iOS5 query, not sure if it's the same in older versions.

I get the good old 'Your entititled to X for the accident you had' and other random texts I don't see the point in keeping. When I delete them, it leave the number they originated from in the list. So I am scrolling past these to get to contacts I want to return a text to.

Is there anyway you can delete the message along with the number so it doesnt appear in the list?

AK

M240i
Yeah delete on the main text screen.

Don't want to go over your 100,000 text limit.

before you click into the message.....
in where you see the list of your texts from different people,

click edit on the top left of the screen to delete:)

Last edited:
Ah ideal. Sorted! :eek:

While I on the subject of silly text questions. Anyway to be able to display the time when all texts were received? I look at a conversation, and not all times are displayed. Not had a real need for it recently, but sometimes it's useful to be able to see when someone sent it.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I know what you mean, but it's more like, this is when this conversation took place, then this is the next, a big gap is what makes it give a new time I think.