ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dent Man @ CS Saturday Confirmed

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Hi Guys,

So i've been in contact with quite a few local dent removal businesses around the Warwick area.

After speaking to most of them, in the end I decided to go with these guys:

http://www.autosurgery.co.uk/

They are shutting up their shop and venturing over to the Heritage Motor Centre in their van.

The guys say that they normally work on a per panel basis, and cost will vary depending on how serious the repair is, however they have told me it will roughly cost £25-30 PER PANEL.

See their website for the other services they offer; Ensure you make full use of this on the day, as the discount I've agreed is for our event only.

Luke:)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Superb organising Luke hope to take advantage of that! :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
As I'm sure someone will ask, Can they take cards on the day or will it be cash only?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Good point I will ask them.

If not, there is a cash machine not far away, so people can use that as a last resort :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Or in this day of smart phones, may be even PayPal, see what they say though

Bus w**ker
The guy at one of the Northern meets doing de-dints, that Naith knows, charged £30 for the whole car and he was the f**king boss. Spent two hours on my car he really earnt that £30 LOL, couldn't knock his work though. Flawless and a nice guy too.

TBH £25-30 a panel is the average price from the places I've spoken too and when they have a whole show ground held captive I'd have expected a "show special" price, especially if they're not making any payment to CS for the spot. Meh, if I turn up and my doors still dented I'll probably roll over anyway and get it pushed out...not like it's costing any more than someone local.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
The guy at one of the Northern meets doing de-dints, that Naith knows, charged £30 for the whole car and he was the f**king boss. Spent two hours on my car he really earnt that £30 LOL, couldn't knock his work though. Flawless and a nice guy too.

TBH £25-30 a panel is the average price from the places I've spoken too and when they have a whole show ground held captive I'd have expected a "show special" price, especially if they're not making any payment to CS for the spot. Meh, if I turn up and my doors still dented I'll probably roll over anyway and get it pushed out...not like it's costing any more than someone local.

F.uck off Simon you miserable c.unt.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Nice one Lukey boy, I've got a couple i need taking out :D

172DD Cup
£25 a panel is cheap. i called one person from down south who was recommended and he was £50 a panel :eek:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
It's allowed in very specific situations, and simon already knows he's a miserable c**t.

;)

Good Answer!

Back to subject ;) The price quoted isn't bad at all...but I don't know if they will be able to do much with my dint...I will see what they say on the day. Fair play for the work in getting this moving though. :)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Good Answer!

Back to subject ;) The price quoted isn't bad at all...but I don't know if they will be able to do much with my dint...I will see what they say on the day. Fair play for the work in getting this moving though. :)

If you want an idea of cost etc before hand mate feel free to take a picture of the damage and drop them an email with it. Make sure you tell them your attending our event so want special price on the day

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
He's going to have a fit at my N/S 1/4 panel!

No wonder I take up 2 car park spaces ffs!

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
I have a few dents on the rear arch as of yesterday, back end spun out on a roundabout somehow and I hit the fence, scratches can wait but I want the dents sorting, dont know if you can get them out of the rear quarter though? I'll get pics later, theyre not big ones just a couple small ones.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I have a few dents on the rear arch as of yesterday, back end spun out on a roundabout somehow and I hit the fence, scratches can wait but I want the dents sorting, dont know if you can get them out of the rear quarter though? I'll get pics later, theyre not big ones just a couple small ones.

Liam if you take some pictures and contact them through e-mail they will be able to give you an indication of cost etc before the event. Explain your a member of CS and are attending ClioSport Saturday.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Okay will do thanks. Im not at home till like Thursday I'm on my phone atm, just wanted to see if it would be easy enough :)
Ive only noticed them today, I changed my wheel cause it was nackered but never checked anything else. Gf is pregnant so I was more worried about her, she was fine luckily. 12 week scan at 1pm (yn)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Luke i'll maybe pop them an email with mine. Good idea mate.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I'm all booked up guys. The Auto Surgery Team were very helpful in their emails and agreed a cost ect.. just for peace of mind before I travel I know it's organised.

Just one panel required for me. :D

Thanks for organising that Luke.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Good to hear you've been in contact with them and got booked in. Be nice if everyone was as organised as you!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
You know how shows usually go, 9000 names and 3 people follow through with it.

Bus w**ker
F.uck off Simon you miserable c.unt.
PMSL, how did I miss this? I feel violated, rejoice though Lukey for I will be in attendance with Gray to help your day go smoothly.
X
It's allowed in very specific situations, and simon already knows he's a miserable c**t.

;)

Power mad/short man syndrome, I've missed your little face you used to be nice before you got all Orange. :( Anyway, did you find out if they take card on the day? Seeing as I'm still rolling with a dent, because I'm too lazy to ring anyone local to sort it, I'll be giving these the pleasure of working on my car (preferably before they're too knackered dealing with Gally's boat). Do I need to book in, like brown nosing Gally, or just roll up on the day?

XOXO

Bus w**ker
LOL

Ok no worries I'll get my b**ch to remind me to hit a cash machine first. Will email them tonight, innit.