ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dephaser Pulley on Clio 1.6 16v K4m

Clio sport 2.0 16v 172ph1
Hi, i was looking on the forum, but i couldnt find nothing, im triying with a friend to add the dephaser pulley to the Clio 1.6 16v. I know that it cames on Twingo RS (133bhp)
But i dont know which is the result on k4m stock.
This clio is gonna suffer the Camshafts and la little update to the Cylinder head. So We want to know if it works the dephaser pulley like " plug and play"
If anyone have information about that! will be graeat for us
Kind regards
Demi

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
You can't just add the dephaser pulley to the inlet cam and expect the VVC to work i'm afraid as its not that simple.

Lionel Richie
and the wiring harness, and the cylinder head, camshafts, and the ecu, uch, key, decoder ring, etc etc

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
surely by the time hes bought all the ecu shizz from a twingo it will be more worth while to go standalone ? then with the DP, head cams etc

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
And, in the real world it adds 5bhp and actually increases fuel consumption. I removed the setup from my 2004 K4M and it now hapily runs a 38-40mpg all day long.