ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

depressed!

chumpmobile
well, i received by brand spanking new rokkor coilovers this morning.
however, due the chav population in the uk, i cant fit them without my insurance doubling :(

and i hate my arch gap. and ANY mod i do seems to double my premium :(

so i look like a bellend in a bent sounding monster truck
bad times x

chumpmobile
did you not think to check this before you bought them?

well im gonna put them on sometime!

i reckon ill have this car for a while anyways, thought that now is as good time as any to buy them :/

only 186 squids anyhoo

frozen white clio172
i'm with adrian flux and i can modify my car in any way with no expense added to my premium!!! really good for moddin cars plus they are the only insurance company i have been with that also allow me to drive any other vehicle 3rd party of course try them

i'm with adrian flux and i can modify my car in any way with no expense added to my premium!!! really good for moddin cars plus they are the only insurance company i have been with that also allow me to drive any other vehicle 3rd party of course try them

age?

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
I have the same deal with Adrian Flux and I'm 28 if that helps.

Oh and all the mods are insured for like for like replacement :)

frozen white clio172
I'm 26 next month they quoted me really well considering my old insurance quoted me 1300 with declaring no mods and cant drive any other vehicle. adrian flux quoted me 480 fully comp with all mods declared cant grumble about them