ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Mito Sportiva 135
I ended up doing trials last night as my mate wanted to get the helmet and we went flawless! We were winning most rounds comfortably too - although annoyingly had to use the mercy one round as our mate got kicked just as we were winning 4-1, the other team went on to win 5-4! He also didn't get to go to the lighthouse as a result so was pretty upset. Didn't get anything amazing, just the Messenger with arc. Would have loved it with void, or the Jewel with solar, but never mind. One guy in our team was an absolute beast and was often killing the whole of their team by himself!

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Not bad - buy it if you need an arc sniper anyway and it's 365 out the bag
Good shout. I have patience and time, but my only purple sniper is "The chosen" which is 331. As you said, 365 out the bag can't be bad. Plus I have 4 weapon cores to use.

In other news, we pissed the 32 and 34 PoE last night. Actually did the 34 quicker (45mins). Also did the nightfall too, which again was easy.

Also, now I have a void primary weapon I am finally make headway with my exotic bounty for the Thorn hand cannon. I've had that bounty for months (literally, like 6+ months), and was really struggling with it. However, now I have the Word of Crota, I can finally get some points. Already got myself over 100 points on it. A couple of weeks smashing crucible should see me complete it I hope.

Mito Sportiva 135
If you run with a titan defender you get kills off the grenades too I think - Thorn is worth getting for PVP
Yeah I managed 2 nightfalls and 2 34s last night, hopefully do my other nightfall and 34 tonight. I don't normally bother with the 32s any more unless I've got nothing else to do - I'll do them with you if you're on same time as me (probably about 10pm or something)

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
@MarcJP Nick and Darren can't do Saturday for Crota (Nicks on a stag do and Dazza is on nights from tomorrow for 6 nights). so the suggestion was tonight instead.

Me, Chris, Nick and Darren are about. If you are, then we just need 1 more.

Mito Sportiva 135
That is unfortunate!
Well prisons/nightfall later anyway maybe?
Gorms - not played with you for ages mate. Are you on later?

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
That is unfortunate!
Well prisons/nightfall later anyway maybe?
Gorms - not played with you for ages mate. Are you on later?

Yeah, it's a shame, but at least I've got void now.
I'll be online from about 7:30-8pm, as that's usually when me and the boys are on. We're planning on a crota run tonight among other things. Feel free to add me if you haven't already.
Gamertag: Lolasaurz

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
@MarcJP Nick and Darren can't do Saturday for Crota (Nicks on a stag do and Dazza is on nights from tomorrow for 6 nights). so the suggestion was tonight instead.

Me, Chris, Nick and Darren are about. If you are, then we just need 1 more.
Late reply I know. But I should be about. We can 5 man Crota.

White APE
Has anybody been able to take down Urzok? I'm trying to do the quest and I can't get close to him dying.

White APE
Don't f**king believe it. Just went into the cosmodrome and there he was with about 2% health left. Christ knows who had got him that low as there was nobody else around. 2 rockets and he was a goner.

Mito Sportiva 135
Just saw your posts now - saw you guys playing Crota last night but I just ran my nightfall and a 34 quickly, probably not on now until Sunday

Clio 182 Cup
Sad times. I tried Crota on hard again last night as it's been quite a while, on the off chance of actually beating the raid to add to my 10 Triumps, however, as usual Crota glitched every time and everyone bailed. They say it's patched and shouldn't happen but it damn well does :(, doesn't make it any better when I personally hate that raid compared to VOG HM which is actually enjoyable.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Just saw your posts now - saw you guys playing Crota last night but I just ran my nightfall and a 34 quickly, probably not on now until Sunday
I never knew you were on - we were only in a group of 5, you should've joined us!

Mito Sportiva 135
It glitches far less than it used to, mainly seems to depend on the host's connection. Generally seems to work better if the swordbearer is host

Clio 182 Cup
It glitches far less than it used to, mainly seems to depend on the host's connection. Generally seems to work better if the swordbearer is host

That's true, but still very frustrating when it happens, I'll try that changing the host trick and see if I have any luck tonight. :up:

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah it is. Less annoying than when my mate got kicked out of Trials of Osiris when we were winning 8-0 though (and 4-1 in the current match)

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
This game has reached new levels of annoying for me - I'm the worst PvP'er in the world, so getting an achievement involving any PvP is a one-time deal for me. I get a first strike kill in the daily Crucible, and the fuckinh achievement doesn't unlock! I'm starting to hate Destiny a bit now...

White APE
Got my first exotic bounty yesterday. Worked through several of the sections so far. Now I'm trying to achieve 500 crucible kills with void damage. Considering I never play PvP anymore this is going to take a while.

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
Got my first exotic bounty yesterday. Worked through several of the sections so far. Now I'm trying to achieve 500 crucible kills with void damage. Considering I never play PvP anymore this is going to take a while.
I've had that bounty for a good 6 months and only started making inroads on it a couple of weeks back, as I now have a Void hand cannon (Only had a void shotty before so it was rare I'd get any points towards it, and if i did, deaths would deduct them again).

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
@MarcJP Appears to be a dab hand with the sword now. 4 of us to run Crota on Easy, and it was a piece of piss!
Haha, I'm one of those saddos that quite enjoys swordbearing deep down!

We'll have to run it a couple of times this week, now it's reset day \o/

Mito Sportiva 135
Didn't play much this week, just did the nightfalls and the 34s. Although had a couple of attempts on Trials yesterday and went 8-1. It seems monday morning/afternoon is the time to play! Got the messenger (not adept, but still good) and some of the watcher armour with some great perks - e.g. quick hand cannon reload on gauntlets, more ammo for snipers and scout rifles on a chest piece.

Still not had the mark, ship or shader drop for me though

Mito Sportiva 135
After 1,036 hours, I'm just going to get the final 2 bits of Trials armour I need (and generally anything else I can get in there), finish levelling my final 3 exotic weapons and then have a bit of a break! I've only played this game since September and feel like I should play some other games! Crazily, a guy I used to play with had over 1,200 hours by February!

Really do not miss this game after giving it up after House of Wolves. No regrets. It's a gambling simulator. Complete rubbish if you can see past the shooting.

Totally awesome returning to other games that are actually good.

GTD, Lupo
I only play PVP now. The PVE side of the game is pretty pointless considering I have every exotic and almost every weapon worth having.

The PVP side of the game is going to go through and bit of shake down soon with the 2.0 weapon patch on the way, but... I don't think it's going to have as bigger impact as people are expecting. When the original weapon patch came out the change was pretty minimal and weapons like The Thorn were almost identical pre/post patch. Everyone started rocking pulse rifles because they had been buffed but you very rarely see them now in a competitive match.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah I'm going to concentrate more on PVP, although I do like PVE from a gameplay point of view - the raids especially.

I used to be good at Halo and Battlefield PVP but struggled a bit in Trials to begin with, have got a lot better recently - although not as consistent as I need to be, to be considered strong. I got such a buzz off going flawless last week I couldn't sleep though! And went 8-1 this week just gone. Annoyingly close!

Will you be on later this week mate? Not played with you/Jake for ages but you always seem to be on Skirmish when I see you online. Good trials practice I guess!

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
All I need to do now is finish Skolas on the 35 PoE and I've completed year 1.
Still enjoy it though, for both the game and social side of things.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah same mate, it's a good social thing for me. Probably not this weekend as I'm busy, but next weekend, I can help you with Skolas if you still need it. Have you got some good 365 weapons now? A good sniper and Gjallahorn with lots of ammo synths and it's not that hard, just can be frustrating

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah same mate, it's a good social thing for me. Probably not this weekend as I'm busy, but next weekend, I can help you with Skolas if you still need it. Have you got some good 365 weapons now? A good sniper and Gjallahorn with lots of ammo synths and it's not that hard, just can be frustrating
I'm rocking a 365 word of crota, but have ice breaker, black hammer, her benevolence (in all 3 flavours).
My Gally is 365 as well now.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
All I need to do now is finish Skolas on the 35 PoE and I've completed year 1.
Still enjoy it though, for both the game and social side of things.
I'd agree with that - it's a good game when you're playing with others - being able to play with up to 5 people with no fear of random kids etc is always good.

As for Year One, I collected all 20 golden chests today, so only have Skolas to do as well now.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah I saw you online last night mate, but your fireteam was full. I just did a 34 and a couple of games in control.

This weekend I won't be on much but will just have a couple of goes on Trials. Paul, will you be on do you think?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I saw you online last night mate, but your fireteam was full. I just did a 34 and a couple of games in control.

This weekend I won't be on much but will just have a couple of goes on Trials. Paul, will you be on do you think?
We were only in Crota, there was only 4 of us though! Ended up running it 3 times, I got 2 Black Hammers and someone else got their 4th Gally :( I got another Last Word as well, but given I'm beyond rubbish at PvP, it's just gonna live in my Vault.