ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

detailed me clio

mk4 golf gttdi180
:) sorry that theres no pics but you can see it at fcs. i just need to tell some of you .

i first
rinsed and washed with ag shampoo and conditioner
then dryed with meguires water magnet
started claying using method on box took me time and finished the whole car,there was some real crap on the paintwork
then polished with muc off miricle shine(realy deep shine)
then i ag bumper gelled the black bits and tyre dandyd the tyres .

really happy with the result for the amount of cost ,but now need a pc on it and its all shine

PH2 172
Im going to clay my car but nowhere round where i live sell clay over wise would do it at 8 saturday morning do halfords sell megs clay

PH2 172
I might get some tomoz and clay it 1st thing saturday mroning just dont wanna f**k my paintwork up isit easy people gave me threads on it but dont know

mk4 golf gttdi180
I might get some tomoz and clay it 1st thing saturday mroning just dont wanna f**k my paintwork up isit easy people gave me threads on it but dont know
its easy as abc123 just have a clean car and a good strong arm :) i just read the box and did it from ther onwards:) gona put 2 more coats of wax on over the nxt few days but have to wait 24hr to reaply another coat

PH2 172
So you washed dryed and then clayed car then would it be best to polish it the seal it then wax it ontop then get to fcs and speed detail it to get bits of s**t of then maybe wax again

Track 172 & Golf R32
black looks the t*ts wen looked after too, did the clay sort out the imperfections ?? if u had any lol

mk4 golf gttdi180
So you washed dryed and then clayed car then would it be best to polish it the seal it then wax it ontop then get to fcs and speed detail it to get bits of s**t of then maybe wax again
well i think clay it then polish it to seal put im not a cleaning guru so dont really now but i shall polish myne 2 more tims then wax it for a ace shine i think

mk4 golf gttdi180
today i washed the clio again u8sing ag shampoo and conditioner then dried of .
then i polished it with muck of miricle shine asn a coat of meguires wax (smells like sweets) its now cleaming ready fpr fcs but will be dirty when oi get there so ill quick detail the worst bits a and run the trye dandy round and you can all admire:)