ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing Products

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
He uses a spin doctor.. i'm out.

Oh and they ruined a capri.

Honda & VW
^^^ select a few products from there and clock their prices then have a look around to compare against other sites, done!!!

It's all there for you to find out for yourself

Cosworth Capri
How long have you got?

As long as you would like, honestly its good to get feedback on these products from the customers.

I personally quite like 476s as an every day wax, its long lasting and is easy to remove. I like the spin doctor as well, easy to handle, nice long cable and a digital speed controller.

But what are your thoughts on them??

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The spin doctor is very very poor. Whi in their right mind designs a rotary polisher to have a start speed of 1000rpm.

Surely someone in the development stage must have noticed! Fuc*tards!

Cosworth Capri
The spin doctor is very very poor. Whi in their right mind designs a rotary polisher to have a start speed of 1000rpm.

Surely someone in the development stage must have noticed! Fuc*tards!

Well thats a fair comment i suppose with rivals starting off at 600/700rpm, but i can't say i've ever had a problem with the 1,000 rpm start speed. The rotary normally only gets used for heavy correction or getting out wet sanding marks neither of which requires a low speed, for light correction i just use a kestrel DAS-6.