ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing something other than a car...

Fiesta ST-3
I've been asked by a friend to detail his luxury speed boat as the finish has gone flat and no longer shiny!

I haven't agreed to do it as I wanted to ask some questions to the pros first. The bodywork is made up of fibre glass and coated in a gel/laqur much like carbon fiber body parts!

Now he wants me to use my d/a on it, will this be ok? Has anyone delt with speedboats before in the way of protecting the bodywork before it goes back out to sea?

I just don't want to damage any protection that may be in place when the boat rolled out the factory! Pics later! It's huge!

Scott

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
No they actually started off doing boats and planes mate. They are at the top of their game those guys.

Also search DW as Wofs Chemicals has recently undertaken a speedboat recently.

P1 followed by C1 should see you well as I believe they are the same chemicals for cars as they are for boats.

Fiesta ST-3
Cheers guy

speedynoat.jpg