ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing

Clio 172 Cup
Is there anyone in the Shrewsbury/Shropshire area that would be willing to do some detailing for me ? I just havent got the time and my car looks a right bag of you know what.

Better than yours. C*nt.
Ah, reminds me Russ - we ok for a provisional of 23rd/24th Jan for the Glof? It's in the country now apparently so shouldn't be too long. And have you got cover? As I'll haul it's sorry ass over, what with my lacking of.

Better than yours. C*nt.
Yep and yep - ace stuff! Hopefully should be here, going to try and get a date first day back (4th) so that I can arrange a man to fit a Parrot (well, a Bury, but close enough!) beforehand as there's sod all point getting it made almost pretty and having some greasy arse pull it to bits!

Clio 172 Cup
Well, i went to see a clio cup same as mine today, as my brother is thinking of getting one. To be fair i havent cleaned mine in months, but this one we went to see puts mine to shame. This thing sparkles, and the wheels look brand new. i just need a really really good clean all round. I wouldnt mind getting the engine bay done as well as it looks pretty grubby.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Wouldnt mind having my ST detailed in a few months. What sort of price should i be looking to pay?

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Thats not too bad. Will have to look into getting it done when the weather improves a little.