ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

Anyone else looking forward to this? I'm surprised there isn't already a thread on it especially considering its out next week. I loved the last one although when I tried to pick it up again more recently the graphics felt rather dated, they do seem a bit like that in the video but I'm hoping its better once out.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Really couldn't get on with the first one of these.. Think OK lasted an hour or so before giving it to a mate.
Won't be bothering with the new one.

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Loved the last one, played it to death. Really looking forward to this one, although obviously it does ignore some of that paths which could have been taken at the end of the last game......

http://arstechnica.co.uk/gaming/2016/08/deus-ex-mankind-divided-review/

Problem is I don't have that much time for gaming at the moment, and I'm half way through a few games already, and F1 2016 is out too which also looks excellent...... First world problems :D

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Have they removed the cover system yet?

I turned off the controls for it in the last one and enjoyed the game as an FPS. The first one is still the best by far.

Evo 5 RS

Anyone else looking forward to this? I'm surprised there isn't already a thread on it especially considering its out next week. I loved the last one although when I tried to pick it up again more recently the graphics felt rather dated, they do seem a bit like that in the video but I'm hoping its better once out.

Does Rolf like little kids? Can't wait for this. There's not a thread as things are dying a little here.

And yes, Human Rev hasn't aged well. But still a great game regardless

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Just bought this, not played it yet but the reviews suggests it's epic...

Anyone had a go yet?

Loved the first one.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Just bought this, not played it yet but the reviews suggests it's epic...

Anyone had a go yet?

Loved the first one.

Had a quick go but being 31c down here today its just too bloody hot in my room to play it, seems good and the graphics are better than the videos looked so I'm quite happy, started playing with keyboard and mouse but switched to Xbox controller as the control system was just overly complicated and the difference was night and day switching to the pad. Its 31c again tomorrow so can't see me playing it for any length anytime soon as being a watercooled system it gets hot very quickly when the air temp is so high (not helped by having servers running in the room also).

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Loving it so far, takes some time to get used to it again and understand everything that's going on but once up to speed its pretty epic. I still can't help but laugh at some of the silly-ness in it though with moveable objects etc, took me forever to collect and arrange these bins to reach a roof top to complete a side mission (all under the watchful eye of the local Police force who didn't intervene):

Bins_zpsqcaxxvgf.jpg

Last edited:
  Evo 5 RS
It's fudging brilliant. They've really built a living city hub. Loving it so far, played around 20 hours or so.

Also Gareth, "what you talkin about, Willis?" All you needed to do was put a biocell in the lift to the left from there to get you up there. LOL, crank. If anything it goes to show just how intuitive the game mechanic is that you were able to get up there that way.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
What's this I hear about in game purchases? I believe its impacted review scores etc...

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah people are up in arms about it, but from what I've read the game is perfectly balanced and you don't need to spend a penny on in-game purchases. Non-issue.

Still, f-ing management teams, shoehorning micro-transactions into everything "because".

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
It's fudging brilliant. They've really built a living city hub. Loving it so far, played around 20 hours or so.

Also Gareth, "what you talkin about, Willis?" All you needed to do was put a biocell in the lift to the left from there to get you up there. LOL, crank. If anything it goes to show just how intuitive the game mechanic is that you were able to get up there that way.

Lol, i didn't have one :)