ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Different style splitter..

Clio 172
Not really sure about that, by the time you have trimmed it down to fit the two parts at either end that get larger would be much smaller and look odd. Plus it starts to get thicker much further along the splitter so by the time you have fitted it to the clio, its well around the curve of the bumper before it starts to get thicker and will just look like a normal splitter from the front...

Have many people tried the LCR splitter on a clio? I had one set really far back on my old 225 TT, and most of the VAG lot use them...

Edit4-1_zps305f0b5b.jpg

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Not really sure about that, by the time you have trimmed it down to fit the two parts at either end that get larger would be much smaller and look odd.

Unless you cut it in the middle...

I think the LCR splitter has been done, looks alright but still not as good as the original or other options.

Clio 172
Unless you cut it in the middle...

I think the LCR splitter has been done, looks alright but still not as good as the original or other options.

Could cut it in the middle, would take some prep work to be sure it met up nearly afterwords but that could work. I wouldn't personally LCR on a Clio, not my thing. Only had it on the TT because "scene points!" Haha.

Jack