ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Digital Camera Again

VW ....
the one for £199 .... f**k paying £330 for a camera

how about one of these ....

disposable-camera.jpg

don't
still love my ixus 40 i bought years ago

Jesops will often price match aswell, if you take in print outs from UK stores online with cheaper prices they will try to price match

they did with me anyway, saved £40 doing it that way

video mode on it is superb quality aswell

depends what your hoping to use it for really, how professional and how much zoom you want aswell

Octy VRS
That does seem an awful lot for a compact. I'd go with the 3rd choice, it's still a damn good camera.

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Yea we have 2 ixus 40's at work dave nice cameras mate, i went into jessops the other day and unfortunatley they dont do price matches any more :(

I've got 100 quids worth of jessops vouchers though so might just go for the ixus 60 :)

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
I have the IXUS 900, very good camera (10mp) but quite expensive. Paid £265 on Amazon for it.

Clio 172 Mk2
Well... thats far too much money for spending on a Digital Compact - SLR territory.

For the casual snapper, how about THIS? Review HERE

And for something a little better, how about THIS? Review HERE